Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- Can we accommodate extra people in a room or the cabin?
Yes we can. Please contact guest services
- Do you need a car to come to Fulford-Dunderry?
1. F.D. lends itself to people with bicycles.
2. B.C transit / bus service
3. Walking distance from the ferry
4. All the amenities including restaurant, coffee bar, organic bakery, boutique shops, and artist galleries are all within 2
minutes walking distance
- Do we have parking on premises?
- Do you have wifi?
Yes in the main house.
- What are some of the local attractions of South Salt Spring Island?
1. Drumond Park
2. Fulford Beach
3. First Nations Reservation at Reginald Hill Trail Head
4. Organic Bakery
5. Cheese Farms
7. Organic Food Stalls
- Is there cel. phone service?
Like all the Gulf Islands cel. phone service is spotty on Salt Spring. The village of Fulford, the Fulford ferry terminal and Fulford Dunderry Guest House all have very limited cel phone service. There is good Wifi coverage however.
Back to top